Terms & Conditions
1. Online interior design is a consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not working construction documents.
2. Client agrees to provide full information regarding the Client’s requirements for the Project.
3. Client agrees to correspond strictly through online communication, unless other arrangements are made with GS Interior Design. Client also agrees to additional fees for local in-person visits if requested.
4. GS Interior Design will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the online interior design project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the online interior design project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
5. GS Interior Design cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for the e-Design project.
6. Refund Policy-All purchases through the site are nonrefundable, including any unused portions of design services or products. We do not provide price protection or returns in the event of a price drop or promotional events.